My First Marketing Assignment: Week 1 - Topic 1

Why am I in BA223 (Principles of Marketing)? Well, aside from the fact that it is a required course for my degree, I would prefer to see it as something that I need to know when I'm launched into the real world of business. An asset that I can carry with me to help me in whatever company I land myself in. I'm in no way a marketing major, but I am looking at being a business major. A jack of all trades, with my cards hidden up my sleeves. My interest in learning marketing would be purely to gain an understanding. How to do it better than my competitors, and to know if I'm doing it well. To be able to identify what competitors are doing in their target markets and be able to counter it, hoping to bring in more revenue and sales for my company. For whatever product or service we provide.

Outside of college, I'm more of just your average guy. I balance my homework with my job and other activities. I'm more passion about playing games rather than making games, and I love to nit-pick the mechanics and controls. I used to play a small multiple of instruments in my free time, while having the drive to learn and play more. My end result from that started with the Flute, making its way to the Alto Saxophone, across the bridge from brass to strings as I picked up the violin, and back to brass as I learned the Tenor Saxophone. I did have my phase of learning how to draw, although I never got very far with that. My passions are constantly jumping around, as I keep finding more things to peak my interest. Though, I will always treasure being able to write stories. Creating worlds in my head with intricate relationships between it's characters. Who they are, what they look like, and how they help the world move.

Comments

Popular Posts